Translate

Monday, March 5, 2012

Bentley EXP 9 F Concept

Bentley revealed the EXP 9 F Concept at the Geneva Motor Show. This is Bentley's first SUV and it takes it design cues from the rest of the family. The EXP 9 F is all wheel drive and features an 8-speed transmission. The SUV rides on 23 inch wheels, has a panoramic roof, and is powered by a twin-turbo 6.0L W12 that produces 600 hp.

Dirk van Braeckel who is Director of Designs stated, “EXP 9 F had to represent the absolute pinnacle of the sport utility sector, setting a new benchmark for this type of vehicle. The style had to reflect Bentley’s sporting character despite its radically different package and purpose together with sculptured, flowing surfaces in keeping with the Bentley tradition.”


I am not in love with the exterior design. I love SUV's but I just do not like the EXP 9 F. I will say that the interior of this car is BEAUTIFUL! The interior is where this Bentley really shines. I do not know if this will be successful but I'm sure there are quite a few people who are interested in this vehicle. Bentley is quite late to the SUV segment with the EXP 9 F and it has some catching up to do.


Do you like the design of the Bentley EXP 9 F?

Please follow, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...