Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Interview with Ian Shannon and Chris Hayek, Pennzoil

I recently had the chance to interview Ian Shannon, Global Lead Automotive Products R&D for Passenger Car Motor Oils, and Chris Hayek, Director of Global Brand Marketing.

My interview with Ian Shannon and Chris Hayek focused on motor oil myths, the shift in motor oil from wear protection to cleansing, motor oil testing, the truth behind company claims, and the future of Pennzoil.

Check out my interview below:


                            

I want to give a big thanks to Kyle Ragonese for working with my schedule to make this interview happen! I also want to thank Ian Shannon and Chris Hayek for taking out the time to answer my questions. 

For more information on Pennzoil check out their website: http://www.pennzoil.com/

Please follow, subscribe, comment, and check out my other posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...