Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

2013 Chevy Traverse


The Chevy Traverse has been refreshed for the 2013 model year. The most notable changes are at the front of the CUV and inside the cabin. The Traverse will be offered in three trim levels: LS, LT, and LTZ.

The Traverse is still powered by a direct-injection 3.6L V6 engine which pushes out 288 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque. This engine will be mated to a revised 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard and all-wheel drive is an option. Standard safety features include a rearview backup camera, ABS, head curtain airbags, and hill start assist.

I am really impressed with GM lately. I like the revised GMC Acadia, and I now like the revised Traverse. I think that the Traverse looks really good, it really stands out now. I am glad GM is done with those horrible interiors that was throughout all of the brands.

The 2013 Chevy Traverse will go on sale later this year.

What do you think of the revised Chevy Traverse?

Please comment, subscribe, follow, and check out my other posts!

1 comment:

  1. I love the redesign as well and have one on order.

    ReplyDelete

Print this post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...