Translate

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Datsun?

Nissan is going to bring back the Datsun brand. Datsun vehicles will be sold in India, Indonesia, and Russia in 2014. Datsun will focus on affordable and reliable small cars.

Datsun made it's debut in 1932 in Japan. The Datsun name was discontinued globally in 1981 in favor of Nissan. It will be Nissan's third global brand (Nissan, Infiniti). Datsun won't make it's return to the United States.

I have always heard good things about Datsun growing up. I do remember that my grandmother's 1984 Nissan Maxima (Datsun 810)  had both the Nissan and Datsun names on the car. The Datsun 240Z is still one of my favorite cars, I've always thought it was a great car.

Should Nissan bring the Datsun brand back to the U.S.?

What are your memories and thoughts of Datsun?

Please comment, follow, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...