Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Concept: 2013 Acura RLX

Luxury automaker Acura will reveal its new flagship sedan, the RLX next week at the 2012 New York auto show. This model will offer a new V6 engine or a V6 hybrid system with all-wheel drive. The production version of the RLX will go on sale in the fall. The RLX will replace the aging and forgettable RL sedan.

I'm not a big fan of Acura toning down the design language of their vehicles. I really liked the "beak" because it made their cars bold and stand out. But I guess for sale reasons Acura had to. I am really interested in seeing the RLX concept at  NY Auto Show. I'm hoping that Acura blows me away with the RLX!

What are your thoughts on Acura and the current RL?

Are you looking forward to the new RLX flagship sedan?

Please comment, subscribe, follow, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...