Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Stoner Car Care Ultimate Car Care Kit Review

Keeping your car clean is very important to many automotive enthusiasts. Back in May, I traded in my 2012 Nissan Juke and purchased a 2016 Nissan Maxima. I have to admit that I rarely had the outside of my Juke cleaned in the three and a half years that I owned that vehicle. I promised myself that I would treat my Maxima with more love and care. Stoner Car Care reached out and asked if I would be interested in testing out their products - the answer was YES!



Stoner Car Care was kind enough to send me the Ultimate Car Care Kit, including Visible Shine Synthetic Sealant, Washer Fluid Additive, Water Spot Remover, and Invisible Glass Clean & Repel. The kit also includes Invisible Glass, Trim Shine, More Shine, Tarminator, Speed Bead, Gust 360, Carpet Cleaner, and Trim Cleaner. The Ultimate Car Care Kit has everything you could ask for when it comes to keeping your vehicle clean. I've been using the Ultimate Car Care Kit for the past two months and this is one of the best car kits on the market. The products are simple and easy to use without feeling overwhelming.



The first product that I used was the Washer Fluid Additive. All you need to do is add some solution to your washer fluid container - simple. Having a windshield that I can see out of clearly is really important to me. The Washer Fluid Additive works well and does boost the washer fluid. My front mirror stays clean and for the most past streak-free.


My tires never stay clean for long but I needed to check out the More Shine product, which provides a long-lasting coat that is sure to make your tires shine. I can report that this product definitely delivers. I noticed when using this product that I had to apply another coat on my tires to truly give them that shine. The use of this product may all depend on the specific tires that your vehicle has.


While keeping your car cleaned on the outside is important, I think that having the inside of your vehicle cleaned is even more important. I have a big problem with stepping into a vehicle that is not well maintained. On the inside of my car, I used Trim Shine and Gust 360. Both products worked really well and were simple to use. Gust 360 gets all of the dust and small particles out every space of crevice. Trim Shine, adds gloss to the interior trim of your vehicle. When using Trim Shine be sure to keep your windows down and use it in a well-ventilated area. I found there to be a smell when using the product that was a bit strong for me. I haven't had the opportunity to use the carpet cleaner or Trim Cleaner yet on the interior of my car. There is no eating and drinking in my car so I don't have to worry about spills and stains.




The Ultimate Car Care Kit from Stoner Car Care is a fantastic product and every automotive enthusiast should know about it. With the holidays quickly approaching the Ultimate Car Care Kit would be the perfect gift for the automotive enthusiast that you know. The Ultimate Car Care Kit is extremely simple to use and one of the easiest ways to detail a vehicle. I really want to thank Stoner Car Care for being kind enough to send me the Ultimate Car Care Kit! I was really impressed with the products and I will continue to use them. I didn't want to use the product one time and recommend this product. I wanted to use the products for a few months before I gave a review. I will continue to use Stone Car Care's product and keep you posted on the products that I haven't used yet.

Purchase Stone Car Care's Ultimate Car Care Kit here: http://www.stonercarcare.com/Products/kits/completecarcarekit

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right-hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

Like The Green Light on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theglight?ref=hl

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AntonioJakes

Add us to your circles on Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115485014129103356664/posts

Pin us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/theglight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...