Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Interview: Brand Loyalty

I had the opportunity to have an interview with Doug Scott who is Sr. Vice President of GfK Automotive. He has more than 29 years of experience in the automotive and marketing research industries. He has also worked with automakers such as Toyota, Chrysler, and Subaru. Mr. Scott was a national research manager for Toyota Motor Sales before joining GfK.

GfK Automotive conducts research for the global automotive industry.

My interview with Doug Scott focused on Brand Loyalty and how technology is changing the way we buy cars. Check out my interview below. While you may hear Doug Scott clearly, you may have some difficulties hearing me speak. So these are the questions that I asked Mr. Scott:

1. What does brand loyalty mean?
2. Will Toyota's brand loyalty increase or will it stabilize?
3. What is your take on the success of Hyundai and Kia?
4. Do you think the younger generation will become more loyal as they age?
5. Which automakers have benefited from new technology enhancements?
6. Had an improvement in overall quality helped automakers attract and retain new buyers, as well as pre-boomers and boomers?



I want to thank Daniel Schwartzberg for putting this interview together. I also want to thank Doug Scott for taking out the time to answer my questions.

For more information on GfK Automotive check out their website: http://www.gfkamerica.com/sectors/automotive/index.en.html

Please follow, subscribe, comment, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...