Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Revealed: 2013 Lexus GS 350

The 2013 Lexus GS 350 was unveiled at Pebble Beach today. I am actually not that impressed with the exterior of this vehicle. It looks okay but other vehicles in this class such as the Audi A6 and Infiniti M37 look a lot better. I really think that the interior looks amazing and it is about time that Lexus has updated their interiors. The interior in my opinion is the highlight of the 2013 Lexus GS 350. It looks better than the current generation but it doesn't stand out enough for me. I do think that this vehicle will drive extremely well and I can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Lexus is moving in the right direction but they still have some work to do.

What do you think of the 2013 Lexus GS 305?






Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!


1 comment:

  1. I’m happy to hear your thoughts about Lexus. For me, Lexus GS 350 is a great car. I test drove the car once and it gave an unforgettable driving experience. It was easy to handle on all kinds of curves. Plus, the amenities will definitely spoil your luxury needs. ->Basil Glenn

    ReplyDelete

Print this post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...