Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Opinion of the Lexus CT200h


After reading a review of the Lexus CT 200h in the newspaper this morning and watching several reviews in the past few weeks, everyone agreed about the lack of sportiness this car offers. I think this car will do well because the appearance and price are very attractive, as well as the MPGs. I have not been a fan of Lexus' designs recently because they just are to bland and basic for my taste. One thing I don't like about this car is the interior. Other reviewers praised the interior but to me it seems very old, like they pulled most of it out of previous generations. In y opinion this will be a huge seller in many major cities. I would love to have a chance to drive this vehicle and see what it's all about.


Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...