Translate

Friday, July 22, 2011

2012 Acura TL design

I've just seen the new TL and personally it is not as attractive as the 2011 model. I loved the beak on all of the Acura's and disappointed that they decided to soften it out. But I understand why they did it, not a lot of people liked that design. Just about all of the reviews I've watched and read hated the car's design. That design made that car very interesting and made it stand out from the crowd.  Now the interior is another story, they just remind me of Honda. I don't find the interior luxurious at all. This car may drive well but now it blends in with the other bland cars on the road.

For more information about the TL check out Acura's website: www.acura.com

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...