Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

2012 Nissan Versa

The Nissan Versa sedan is all new for the 2012 model year. I can say that this sedan is better looking than the model it replaces but I can't say that it is better looking than the competition. While not everyone will find it attractive I think that those who don't will find the price attractive. Nissan has undercut the competition by pricing a well equipped Versa at $10,990.

The Versa now rides on the global "V" platform which weighs 150 pounds less than the outgoing model. It is available in three trim levels: 1.6 S, 1.6 SV, and 1.6 SL. A manual transmission is only available in the 1.6 S trim.

I know that in order for Nissan to get the price as low as it is cuts had to be made. Those cuts seem like they were made in the interior of this car. I can't complain to much about this because the consumer will get a lot for their money. But comparing it to others in the class people might be turned away by this. I personally think that Nissan has winner on it's hands and the Versa will be a big seller. I just hope that when the hatchback arrives it will be more attractive than the sedan.

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...