Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 Porsche Cayenne

The Cayenne has been a big sales success for Porsche. The 2012 Porsche Cayenne is a very important part of Porsche's model lineup.

The base model 2012 Porsche Cayenne starts at $48,200. This model features a 3.6L V6 engine that produces 300 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. The engine can be paired with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 8-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission. The power from the engine is sent to all 4 wheels. The EPA rating for the 2012 Cayenne is 15/city and 22/hwy.

While at the 2012 New York Auto Show, I stopped by the Porsche booth to see the inside of the Cayenne. I knew the Cayenne was going to be luxurious but it surpassed my expectations. The seats in the Cayenne were soft and supportive. Watching reviews of the Cayenne I expected there to be tons of buttons and I was correct. There are way TOO many buttons and knobs! I really liked the layout of the dashboard and center console. The leather is really nice and there was soft touch materials throughout the cabin. The steering wheel was easy to grip but I don't like where the paddle shifters are located. There was a lot of leg and headroom in the back of the Cayenne.

Overall I really like the design of the 2012 Cayenne and can see why it is a hot seller. Besides the Nissan GT-R (Which I have driven!), the Porsche Cayenne is another vehicle I hope to own one day. Hopefully I am able to get behind the wheel of the Cayenne and do a full review.

Please follow, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...