Translate

Friday, February 1, 2013

Is Lincoln's Super Bowl Commercial a Let-Down?

Lincoln recently released it's Super Bowl commercial which will air during the Big Game this Sunday!

Check out Lincoln's commercial:


The Green Light: Over the past year I have written a number of posts on Lincoln. Once Ford decided to put all their "effort" into Lincoln I thought things would finally change for their luxury brand. While many people do not like the new designs, I think the MKZ is a good looking vehicle as well as the MKC Concept. I've watched the commercial and I found it to be boring and all over the place. Nothing about the commercial made me want to be interested in Lincoln. I've been told by a few people from Ford that there is a good plan for Lincoln. But after seeing this commercial I am still convinced that Ford has no idea what they are doing with Lincoln. Nothing about this commercial screams LUXURY. If Ford wants Lincoln to be a luxury automaker again then they need to go back to the drawing board. I am really rooting for Lincoln because I think competition is always great. I am not giving up on Lincoln yet!

What are your thoughts on the commercial?

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

Like The Green Light on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theglight?ref=hl

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AntonioJakes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...