Translate

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thoughts: 2012 Toyota Camry

I have never really been a huge fan of Toyota's, mainly because I think their designs are quite bland. Over the  past few months Toyota has talked about how the design of the Camry will be vastly different from the current model. It seems after all of these years Toyota finally understands that their designs need to change. I actually had high hopes for the 2012 Camry and thought that it would be a step forward in the right direction.  But after seeing the latest spy shots of the 2012 Camry hybrid, I'm not so impressed.  I was really hoping that Toyota would knock it out of the ballpark with an aggressive design but that just didn't happen. It may be an improvement over the current Camry but its just not good enough. I would love to see the interior of the 2012 Camry to see if there was more of an upgrade but I'll just have to wait and see. I would also like to see how the new Camry drives since I've never driven one before. No matter how many people bash Toyota on the design of the new 2012 Camry, I think that it will still sell well because it wears the Toyota badge.

Do you agree? What are some of your thoughts on the 2012 Camry?

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...