Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

Thoughts: Infiniti JX Concept

The JX was unveiled last night at Pebble Beach. Infiniti's new concept is a 7 passenger/3-row crossover that will  join their lineup in 2012. Overall I think that the Infiniti JX is a great looking vehicle. In my opinion the JX doesn't stand out as much as the other Infiniti models. Compared to the Acura MDX, Audi Q7, and Mercedes-Benz GL, I think the JX is the best looking out of the bunch. The interior of the JX is what really stands out for me and reminds me of the Infiniti M. I was shocked to find out that this model will be front-wheel drive instead of rear-wheel drive. This will be Infiniti's first front-wheel drive model since the 2003 Infiniti I35. The JX will also use Nissan's famous CVT that will be sport tuned.

I think that this vehicle is very important for Infiniti because they need to expand their product line. I'm a big fan of Infiniti and I'm sure this model will sell well. A lot of people have  been bashing Infiniti's styling choices lately but I love them. Why look like every other car on the road when you can stand out and look good doing it? The Infiniti JX is a great looking vehicle inside and out. The final production version will debut at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show in November.

How do you feel about the Infiniti JX concept?

For more information about the JX check out Infiniti's website: http://www.infinitiusa.com/all-new-jx/?next=Home_Page.Home.JX_Micro.Button

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...