Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anticipation of the 2012 Hyundai Veloster

The 2012 Hyundai Veloster is the car that I can't wait to drive when it becomes available. I am a big fan of funky designs (my favorite so far- Nissan Juke) and Hyundai delivers with the Veloster. The design direction that Hyundai and KIA have taken, in my opinion are paying off for them. The choices of paint colors Hyundai has decided to use also make a bold statement.

Hyundai's interiors have been on point lately and they look better than most of their competitors. From the ads that I have seen lately Hyundai claims that this vehicle will get 40 miles to the gallon. This will definitely boost sales because many people are looking for vehicles that get the most mpgs.
                                                                     This is one great looking car and I applaud Hyundai for taking a chance with the Veloster because I get tired of seeing vehicles that are bland and conservative. I have really become a big supporter of Hyundai lately and I doubt that I would be if they didn't come out with the models they have released. I can't wait to see these cars on the road and I hope that I have the opportunity to review one. Other automakers need to start following Hyundai because they are setting the stage. HYUNDAI PLEASE SEND ME ONE TO REVIEW!!!!

How do you feel about the Hyundai Veloster?

For more information on the Veloster check out Hyundai's website: http://www.hyundaiusa.com/veloster/

Please click the "Join this site" button on the right hand side, subscribe, and check out my other posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...